Purchase A Bargain
Bargain allow users to buy APD from the protocol at a discount by trading it with i) liquidity (LP tokens) or ii) other assets. The former is called Liquidity Bargain and the latter Reserve Bargain. Bargain take roughly 42 epochs to vest, and APD tokens are vested linearly to the user over that period. Liquidity Bargain help the protocol to accumulate and lock liquidity, while Reserve Bargain allow the protocol to grow its Cave, and thus its RFV faster.
ApeParkDAO offers two types of Bargains on its website: USDT and APD-USDT LP Bargain.
For both types of Bargains, it is a one-click transaction as the user is required to own one kind of asset only. For example, the user provides USDT to purchase APD-USDT LP Bargain. The system will automatically trade at a ratio of 50:50 to form an LP to purchase Bargains.
- 1.Go to the Bargain page of the ApeParkDAO website and select the Bargain type you have purchased.
- 2.Select the "Redeem" tab.
- 3.Then, click "Claim Rewards" to claim all of your available rewards.
- Balance is your balance of USDT tokens. This is the asset used to create a Bargain.
- Bargain Price is the price of APD you get from Bargain.
- Market Price is the market price of APD.
- You Will Get tells you how many APD you will get from Bargain.
- Debt Ratio measures the total amount of APD created from Bargains that have yet to be paid out by the protocol.
- Vesting Term measures the period a Bargain takes to fully redeem. This number is in BNB Chain blocks. 1,512,000 blocks are approximately 14 days or 42 epochs.
- Discount is the difference between the Bargain price and the market price.
- Pending Rewards is the amount of APD you are entitled to receive from Bargain.
- Claimable Rewards is the amount of APD you can claim now. This amount keeps increasing as APD is vested linearly to you over the Bargain period.
- Full Bargain Maturation refers to the BNB Chain block when the Bargain is fully redeemable.
The APD-USDT LP Bargain will be launched soon. It allows you to trade USDT tokens in exchange for discounted APD on ApeParkDAO.
- Make sure you have USDT in your wallet. For example, you can go to PancakeSwap to swap for USDT if you don't have any.
- Head to the APD-USDT LP Bargain page of the ApeParkDAO website. There are two tabs: "Bargain" and "Redeem". Make sure "Bargain" is selected.
- Type in the amount of USDT you would like to Bargain. Make sure you are not trying to Bargain more than what is allowed. The Max You Can Buy field below shows the maximum amount of APD you can purchase.
- If this is your first purchase, you need to approve the ApeParkDAO contract to spend your USDT. Click "Approve" and sign the transaction.
- After the "Approve" transaction has been processed successfully, reload the page. The "Approve" button should be changed to "Bargain" by now.
- Click "Bargain" and sign the transaction. Congratulations, you have purchased your first APD-USDT LP Bargain!